Regulations of the VegeVege store
I. General information
1. The regulations below regulate the rules of submission and recording of Orders via the VegeVege.pl store, operating at the following Internet address: http://vegevege.pl and vegevege.eu.
2. Whenever the regulations refer to:
Sellers - this is understood by the VegeVege Sworski Roman company with its registered office in Łódź (92-318) at ul. Piłsudskiego 133d / 019, NIP. 7282404194
Employers - it means a natural person (having at least limited legal capacity and 18 years of age), as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, having legal capacity and legal capacity.
The VegeVege.pl store - it means the online store platform at the Internet address www.vegevege.pl and vegevege.eu.
Commodity - it means goods offered by the Seller for retail sale in the Stores.
Price - it should be understood as the gross price of the Goods placed next to the information about the Product, not including the Cost of delivery of the Good. The prices of the Goods located in the VegeVege.pl store are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
Suppliers - shall mean (i) the courier company cooperating with the Seller ("Courier Company") on the website of VegeVege.pl, (ii) employees of the Seller or other persons authorized by the Seller to deliver Goods delivering by own transport to the Seller ("Transport Own"). The Seller ensures delivery of the Goods only on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
Costs of delivery of the Goods - it means the fees for the delivery of the Goods to the Ordering Party. These amounts are shown on the website of the VegeVege.pl store during the Ordering of the Goods by the Ordering Party.
Shop - it should be understood as the VegeVege.pl and vegevege.eu store
Order - it should be understood as a set of Goods specified for execution by the Ordering Party in electronic form, in accordance with these regulations.
Merchant's Retail outlet - it should be understood as a shop run by the Seller under the name VegeVege.
II. Registration and terms of ordering
1. The use of the VegeVege.pl store is available to the Ordering Party with the following equipment:
a. a PC or tablet or smartphone or similar technology;
b. broadband internet connection;
c. Google Chrome web browser, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer or other;
e. enabled support for pop-up windows;
f. active e-mail account
g. active telephone number
2. Placing an Order and concluding a sales agreement is conditional on the Ordering Party completing the registration form (in particular, providing the personal data required in the form, email address - used later as login) and determining the password by the Employer, and telephone number) and giving consent by the Employer to conclude a sales contract and to familiarize yourself with the regulations of the VegeVege.pl store.
Registration activities are carried out only once, and subsequent Orders may be implemented based on the logging in of the Ordering Party in the VegeVege.pl store by providing a login and a fixed password.
Login and password are confidential.
3. In the Order, the Ordering Party may additionally indicate the data required to issue a VAT invoice, if it requests issuing a VAT invoice.
4. The Ordering Party places an Order at the VegeVege.pl store.
After selecting the products, when joining the order, one of three options should be used:
1) log in to an existing account (it is possible to generate a new password)
2) place the order as a guest (by completing all required data for dispatch / contact and click on the SAVE button)
3) register a new client account by completing the necessary data, and then click SAVE
- choose the appropriate delivery method (personal pickup in Łódź, local delivery in Łódź, domestic shipment with payment by transfer / transfer / paypal / etc. or pickup with payment on delivery)
- choose the payment method, approve the order with the obligation to pay and pay the order in the most convenient way (or choose the payment on delivery).
After receiving the order, we contact you as soon as possible and send the parcel / we arrange for pickup. Any comments should be added in the comments to the order.
5. The Seller reserves the right to additional verification of the Employer's data, e.g. by telephone contact or email.
6. The sales contract is concluded at the moment of receipt by the Seller marked with the Order number. The place of conclusion of the sales contract with reference to Orders placed via the VegeVege.pl store's website is the registered office of the VegeVege store in Łódź.
7. The Seller has the right to refuse to process Orders:
a. submitted on an incorrectly completed form,
b. after an unsuccessful attempt to confirm the Order,
c. submitted in violation of these Regulations.
8. In the event the Purchaser is not a consumer, the Seller reserves the right to make the execution of the Order subject to payment by the Ordering Party, in particular in the event of a relatively large amount of the Goods being ordered.
9. Making Orders using the VegeVege.pl store is possible 24 hours a day, all days of the year, while their implementation takes place:
a. in the case of delivery of Orders made by a Courier Company or Own Transport - during business hours of a Courier or Own Transport Company - selected by VegeVege.pl
b. if the Ordering Party chooses the option of personally picking the ordered Goods - during the reception hours determined by the VegeVege.pl store, about which the Employer will be notified by email and / or by phone.
10. The Seller does not execute the Orders on public holidays in accordance with the applicable regulations, unless the implementation has been agreed with the client in writing (eg by email) and by phone.
11. Direct contact of the Ordering Party with the Seller in all matters related to the implementation of the Orders via the VegeVege.pl store is possible:
a. via e-mail: [email protected]
b. by phone at: 609030402 (from 11-16 on business days)
c. by mail to the Seller's address:
VegeVege Sworski Roman
ul. Piłsudskiego 133d / 019
12. The Seller undertakes as part of the sales contract to deliver the Goods without defects and to perform the Order in accordance with the content of the Order specification, subject to the provisions of point. 17. below.
13. The Seller delivers the Goods to the Purchaser together with the documents confirming the conclusion of the sales contract, that is:
a. a tax receipt or a VAT invoice, if the Ordering Party has requested it to be issued when completing the Order and provided the necessary data to issue it
b. information referred to in art. 12 para. 1 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
14. In the event the Purchaser is not a consumer, the Seller reserves the right to own the Goods until the Goods Sale Price is paid in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
15. The terms and conditions of the sales agreement are specified in these regulations, applicable law and individual arrangements between the Seller and the Ordering Party.
16. The content of sales contracts concluded using the technology of the VegeVege.pl store is stored by the IT system of the VegeVege.pl store for a period of at least 3 months from the date of conclusion of each contract, and the content of these contracts is made available only to the parties to the contract. Each Purchaser who has made the registration procedure, after logging in, has access to all his sales contracts concluded using the technology of the VegeVege.pl store for the period of their storage in the IT system defined in the first sentence.
17. In the event of a lack of the ordered Goods, the Seller will inform the Ordering Party before the Order is executed, and the Ordering Party has the right to resign from the entire Order, or to resign from the Product which is missing or to agree to replace the missing Goods with similar with similar properties and Price.
18. The Ordering Party undertakes to collect the Goods and pay the Prices indicated by the Seller along with the Delivery Costs of the Goods.
19. The Employer's obligations under the Contract for the sale of the Goods shall be maintained until the full payment for the Product and the Cost of delivery of the Goods have been made.
III. Payment rules
1. Currently available forms of payment are specified in the VegeVege.pl store at: http://vegevege.pl/cms.php?id_cms=7
As a rule, the available payment methods are:
a. cash (upon delivery / pick up) - payment in this form may take place upon receipt of the Goods,
b. transfer to the Seller's account indicated in the Order,
c. transfer or other form of payment via Transferuj.pl (TPAY.pl) in connection with the Order. When returning the payment made by the Transferuj.pl/TPAY.pl website, the Ordering Party does not receive a refund of 2.5% of the amount that TPAY.pl service charges during the service.
d. BitCoin payment (cryptocurrency) via InPay
2. The goods are sold in packages in accordance with the law.
3. Costs of delivery of the Goods, which in addition to the price for the Goods shall be borne by the Ordering Party, are given in the VegeVege.pl store when placing the Order. In the case of cities where the Purchaser does not provide transport by own means, the costs of the delivery of the Goods (including pickups) include courier shipments, which the Goods are sent to the Ordering Party, if such a service is available. In the event that the Ordering Party chose the Courier Company as a delivery form, courier delivery costs are visible to the Ordering Party when placing the Order of Goods in the VegeVege.pl store.
1. Possibility and form of delivery of the Order (delivery by Courier Company or Own Transport, as well as the availability of Goods along with the applicable Purchaser's prices, the Ordering Party can check at the VegeVege.pl store). The Seller realizes deliveries to the place indicated by the Ordering Party with the Own Transport, only in places indicated on the website of the VegeVege.pl store. In other places it is possible to execute the Order only through the courier company.
2. In the absence of the Ordering Party under the address and in the delivery hours selected by the Order, the costs related to the additional delivery will be charged to the Ordering Party. If the Purchaser is a consumer, the provisions of this point shall not apply in case of fortuitous events or cases not attributable to the consumer or for which the consumer is not liable.
3. Upon delivery of the Goods, the Ordering Party is asked to check, in the presence of the Supplier, whether the shipment is not damaged as a result of transport, whether it is intact, in accordance with the Order and confirmation of the Supplier's receipt of the ordered Goods.
4. In the event of damage to the shipment, incompleteness or incompatibility of the shipment with the Order, the Ordering Party is asked not to accept the parcel and immediately report this fact to the Supplier of the Goods in order to prepare the Return Protocol by the Supplier.
5. The supplier does not carry more than PLN 70 to issue the rest.
V. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. According to art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Purchaser who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods, subject to point. 2 below. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement of withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the Goods before its expiration. A model statement of withdrawal from the Goods sales contract is available at the bottom of the page.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, on the basis of item 1. above, in case of withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the Goods, the contract for the sale of the Goods is considered as not concluded. In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Goods should be returned to the Seller in accordance with the provisions of law within 14 days from the submission of the statement on the withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the Goods.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract of sale of the Goods in the manner specified in paragraph 1 above, the Employer may return the Product by sending it to the following address:
VegeVege Sworski Roman
ul. Piłsudskiego 133d / 019, 92-318 Łódź.
4. The Ordering Party shall bear the direct costs of returning the Goods. The Seller shall bear the cost of returning the Goods only in the event of the Seller's prior consent to incur other than direct costs of returning the Goods.
5. The right to withdraw from the contract is not available to the consumer in the cases specified in detail in art. 38 paragraph 1 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, including in relation to contracts:
a. in which the object of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
b. for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the service begins that after fulfilling the provision by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
c. in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things.
6. If the Purchaser exercises the right to withdraw from the contract for the sale of the Goods after submitting the request to commence the service by the Seller before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, the Ordering Party will be required to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal from the contract. When returning the payment made by the Transferuj.pl/TPAY.pl website, the Ordering Party does not receive a refund of 2.5% of the amount that TPAY.pl service charges during the service.
7. The Seller shall refund the Ordering Party for the goods sent back by the Ordering Party within 14 days, counting from the date of delivery to the Seller of the statement on the withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the Goods. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Ordering Party until receipt of the returned Goods or delivery of proof of return of the returned Goods by the Ordering Party.
8. Withdrawal from the contract of sale of the Goods may be made by filling out the withdrawal form available at the bottom of the page.
VI. Complaint of the Goods
1. Complaints may be submitted:
a. directly with the Supplier in the event of receipt of the Order from the Supplier with Own Transport;
b. via the VegeVege.pl store
c. by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
d. at the headquarters of the VegeVege.pl store after prior arrangement
2. Complaints may be filed, among others by filling in the complaint form at the bottom of the page.
3. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of its submission by the Employer. The Ordering Party shall be notified by the Seller about the manner of its consideration by e-mail or telephone.
4. Delivery of the Goods not ordered by the Employer takes place at the risk of the Seller and does not impose any obligations on the Employer.
5. The Seller informs the Customer about the possibility of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints about the Goods, including by submitting by the customer after the complaint procedure the application for initiating mediation or the application for consideration of the case before the arbitration court (the application can be downloaded from the website http://www.uokik.gov.pl/download.php?plik=6223). The list of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts operating at the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection is available at the following website: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596. Out-of-court claims after the complaint procedure is free.
6. In the case of Sojowirówka Moja Soja servicing, the instuctions can be found at http://www.mojasoja.pl/. Please, contact us by phone / email with VegeVege.pl.
VII. Personal data protection
1. The Employer, when registering on the website of the VegeVege.pl store, agrees to the collection and processing by the Seller personal data provided in the personal data form within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926, as amended) only for the purpose of implementing sales contracts.
2. The Ordering Party may agree to receive from the Seller information of advertising and commercial nature, including by means of electronic communication.
3. This consent is granted by the Employer by marking the appropriate option on the application form.
4. The Ordering Party has the right to inspect the content of the personal data provided and correct it, as well as to request the deletion of data.
VIII. Cookies support
IX. Final Provisions
In all matters not regulated in the above regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, and other acts, and also in the case of consumers from the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights shall apply. The provisions of the regulations should be interpreted in a way that ensures their compliance with applicable law.