Seitan (mix) 200g BIO Rossenfellner - gluten
Condition: New product
BIO seitan with satan has as much in common as the sharp spices we will add.
This is from wheat gluten...
Best before 30 04 2018
The mixture of seitan (gluten powder) will allow you to get delicious slices for sandwiches, or chops (for burgers, as a dinner supplement). I have not tried Seitan sweetly, but the world belongs to the brave. 200g BIO, producer: Rossenfellner.
A method of preparing:
- Pour ca. 150 ml of water into the dish and mix with chopped onion, crushed garlic clove and 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- We add a seitan mixture (wheat gluten) and knead for a few minutes. Leave the dough in the dish for 15 minutes (we cover).
- Then we can cut into slices and cook for 25-40 minutes in a vegetable broth (it can also be a mixture of spices and salt).
- Remove the dough from the broth and wait until it cools down.
- Sliced can be served on bread or fry in oil (like chops, no need to bread, but of course you can). In order for the seitan to take on the aromas of spices even better, we would have to leave the dough in the water in which we cooked the dough for a long time (several hours a day - in the fridge).
- Seitan can also bake (preferably after cooking, you can shorten) - it should significantly grow (it is a porous 'construction').
COMPOSITION: wheat gluten * (* certified organic ingredient)
NUTRITION VALUE 100 g
Energy value: 1718 kJ / 406 kcal
Fat: 6.5 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 4.7 g
including sugars: 1.3 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 82 g (!)
Salt: 0 g
RECOMMENDED STORAGE CONDITIONS Store in a dry place, protect from heat.